We need Trustees who can work with us to improve the chance for wildlife to thrive in Montgomeryshire.
Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, volunteers and trustees. We welcome interest in the role of trustee from all sectors of the community.
First and foremost: time, commitment and enthusiasm combined, ideally but not essentially with one or more of:
- Accounting, marketing or media skills
- Some experience of business planning
- Some knowledge of wildlife conservation or land management
- An interest in the natural environment
- A knowledge of the Welsh language
Could you help us do more?
For further details or a chat, please contact: