Click here to find out more about our awe inspiring Living Landscapes Projects
Click here to find out more about our Living Seas Project, Source to Sea
Click here to find out more about the vast array of projects that we are involved in or leading on, such as the successful Pearl-bordered Fritillary Project
Click here to find out more about The Wildlife Trusts' campaigns
We are Montgomeryshire’s leading wildlife conservation charity. Working in partnership with 47 other Wildlife Trusts across the UK, we aim to create an environment rich in wildlife for everyone and to:
• Demonstrate how nature works
• Inspire people to enjoy wildlife
• Get people involved with and taking action for nature
We campaign locally to persuade land owners and local authorities to respect our natural environment and nationally we lobby for a better deal for nature.
Did you know that the Trust...
• Leads on some ground breaking conservation projects of national significance, such as the 40,000 hectare Pumlumon Project.
• Cares for 20 nature reserves, including woodland, upland and wetland habitats.
• Successfully encouraged breeding Ospreys to our Cors Dyfi reserve, a first for the area for 400 years.
• Successfully reintroduced one of Wales’ rarest butterflies, the Pearl-bordered Fritillary, at Llanymynech Rocks.