Volunteer with us to meet new people, develop new skills, gain valuable experience and benefit the wildlife in Montgomeryshire. With many nature reserves and only a small team of dedicated staff, volunteers help us to significantly increase the amount of conservation work we can do. Our volunteers are the lifeblood of the Trust.
As a volunteer you will be able to:
- Join a network of over 300 people committed to maintaining and securing the future of local wildlife
- Contribute to our projects while having fun, meeting new friends and learning new skills
- Choose from a wide range of opportunities, from practical reserve work to an office based role
- Make a positive contribution to your local area and community
- Get fit and keep active at a pace that suits you
You don’t need to be an expert, we have opportunities at all levels and will provide relevant guidance and training where required. All tools and equipment will be provided.
If you'd like to support your local wildlife then get in touch to join the team. For more information call us on 01938 555654 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to volunteer
A number of different opportunities are available; see the boxes below.
We often have other roles available that vary subject to seasonality, demand etc; e.g. lobbying, fundraising, volunteer reserve warden. Please get in touch if you have skills or experience that you think could support our work.