Montgomeryshire's wildlife needs our help and members play a vital role in everything the Trust does. By becoming a member you are directly contributing to our wildlife conservation work; we can't do it without you.
- A welcome pack including informative magazines and free colour guide to our nature reserves
- Opportunities to engage in protecting wildlife through volunteering
- Access to all of our 20 reserves
- Talks, walks and events to enable you to get closer to wildlife
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor
- Above all, you will be helping to give a future to a wide variety of wildlife in your local area
How much it costs
The cost of membership is a minimum of £2.25 per month - you can protect wildlife for the price of a cup of coffee!
How you can join
You can join online now by clicking the relevant option above. You can call the office on 01938 555654 or if you'd prefer to join by direct debit or cheque, please print off the membership form below and send to us at:
Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust
42 Broad Street
|New Member Application Form (pdf)||657.74 KB|